• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Daniel Box Blade

snow

PlowSite.com Veteran
Protech sues Avalanche

I just read an article about pro-tech sueing avalanche snowpushers over stealing the same idea. I guess avalanche sent a rep to the pro-tech plant to see their pushers, get a video and literature. then it said they copied their copyright infrigment. At the end of the article it said that they were also investigating other sno-pushers. I think all the others ones out there are in somewayu going to stop production, like avalanche since they violate pro-tech copyright. Daniels might be next who knows. Just wanted to say that.

Bryan

SLC1

I really like the metal trip edge design, The only thing I dont like about my Pro-Tech is that it doesnt scrape down to the pavement so I would definitly take a look at the Daniels, Looks like a good idea to me Just my two cents

cat320

2000 Club Member
I saw it too in the hard hat news they also show a new gote led strob light that does not need a power supply in the last issue.

snow

PlowSite.com Veteran
Cat320- AW Direct has been selling those ones for a while. I think they're the same ones the post office trucks use.
here's the link to them:
<a href="http://www.awdirect.com//catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&orderid=ID3041-184745-50094289&itemid=9717&secid=68&linkon=category&linkid=433">self contained strobes</a>

Bryan