curtis snow plows

PLOWMAN45

PlowSite Veteran
might get another truck and a real good deal on curtis plow does anyone have and major problems with this i have some reservations about it rather then the trad meyers western or fisher

Vaughn Schultz

PlowSite.com Addict
Sorry Boss,

I might get another truck and a real good deal on Curtis plow. Has anyone had any major problems with this plow? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

flykelley

2000 Club Member
PLOWMAN45 said:
might get another truck and a real good deal on curtis plow does anyone have and major problems with this i have some reservations about it rather then the trad meyers western or fisher
Plowman I love mine haved it for two years and its a great plow. Very easy to hook up and take off.

Regards Mike

Tarkus

PlowSite.com Addict
From what I have seen and read about them, they seem to be a well made units and worthy being one of the better brands out there too! :waving:

cbsuperduty

I have one. Although I haven't got to plow with it yet. It is super easy to hook and unhook. It is really pretty well made. I have some relation that used to put them on. There are two things to look out for if buying a used one. Check the fuild resivor. They origionally came with a plastic one and later updated to a metal one. You can replace it for around $90.00 (I think). The other thing to check is for cracks around the circular peice of metal (where the stops are to stop the angle). If they are cracked he indicated that you can reweld them and then weld some thick metal to the outside. I know others that have been using these plow and have yet to talk to anyone that didn't like them.

:cool:

mdb landscaping

we have 3 of them. we love them. hook up easy, scrape awesome and do a great job. all of ours are 9 footers and so far have been super. there are a ton of curtis's on trucks around here and i think they are now becoming a big player. i also really like their joystick control.

J J Landscaping

Thanks To All

Thanks to everyone that put up posts on curtis-sno-pro 300. Know one said anything bad. It helped me a lot to deside on one i looked at. Thanks Again - Jim - J J Landscaping - Enfield, CT

Top Forums