Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i have been hearing some people replacing the stock fisher intensifire headlights with the boss led SL3 lights. I have been trying to search and see if anyone has a write up DIY on it, but i haven't found anything yet. I did find that JW speaker sells or makes them for a universal use. Just was seeing if anyone has done it before or could lead me in the right direction!
Thanks!

· Premium Member
17,303 Posts
Hey guys, i have been hearing some people replacing the stock fisher intensifire headlights with the boss led SL3 lights. I have been trying to search and see if anyone has a write up DIY on it, but i haven't found anything yet. I did find that JW speaker sells or makes them for a universal use. Just was seeing if anyone has done it before or could lead me in the right direction!
Thanks!
The main issue will be mounting them. The BOSS SL3 lights don't use the standard one or two studs through the bottom to mount them, so you'll need to do some fabricating to make them go on and still be able to adjust them properly.

Beyond that, it would be reasonably simple to wire up. I haven't heard of any adapting an $800 set of SL3s that required fabricating and splicing to their Fisher though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.