Conneticut Bbq

Taconic

PlowSite.com Veteran
I just got back from 4 Seasons BBQ in Winsor Ct just outside of Hartford.Great time with some neat equipment.Hopefully he will do it again next year as i believe his will be an annual event like ours in NY.I bought an 11 ft angle plow for 1 of our loaders.I have had experience with another manufacturer of these plows and what a disaster.This one was much beefereir and less money.Got to see Gordo from plowsite and some familair faces there
Thanks again Bob StJaques for a grteat time on Saturday.
John Parker
845-485-4200

OP
T

Taconic

PlowSite.com Veteran
I will make sure it gets advertised more next year i hadnt heard about it until only a few weeks ago myself.I will make sure Bob puts something on plowsite for next year.

ProSno

Wow I wish I knew. I met with him earlier in the year just to talk business and he was a good man to talk to and had some good advise. Hopefully I'll hear about it next year.:drinkup:

gordyo

It was well worth the trip for me to hear Taconic explain more about Magic Salt and to understand a little more of how it works compared to other products as well as to talk to John a bit about the snow business. Lots of neat equipment also. I finally got to see the new Blizzard Pro Plow that everyone keeps talking about. It was hooked up to a F-350 Crew Cab. Great concept.

lm116

Gentlemen,
I would not be upset about not hearing of the meeting.Bob did it on an invitation only basis. I asked him about posting a message on Plowsite and he told me he was not sure how it would all turn out seeing it was the first year he was doing it.
He did say if things went o.k. he would open the meeting to everyone that wanted to come.

Danny

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Another excuse to go for a drive, look at equipment and talk about plowing - plus free food??? Just let me know when and where.

Top Forums