Conex

CT18fireman

Banned
Just wanted to let people know that CONEX the CT equipment show is scheduled for next week Feb 6-7. Wondering who might attend from Plowsite. Last year there was some excellent exhibits.

matthew Urban

conex,

Where is it? And when is it(times)?
I would love to go, but from the 6pm weather, looks like I will be kinda busy for a day or two.
I know that this won't be directly interfering with the show, unfortunatley, it will set my work schedule back a few days.

Also, who/what was there last year?
thanks,

matt

snow

PlowSite.com Veteran
I'll be there thursday from like 4:30pm or so on dependng on traffic. It's mostly the same stuff every year, but get to see some new stuff and get some samples. The whelen display is always something to look forward to. the patriots cheerleaders are also another reason.

bryan

OP
C

CT18fireman

Banned
If the Patriots win the Superbowl they may have something better to do in the middle of the week. Maybe a victory parade or something like that.

I will still be at CONEX

plowking35

2000 Club Member
I have my passes as well. I am going to try and tie it in with seeing the Phontom of the Opera at the Bushnell that night as well. That way I get culture and a play. The wife outta really like this idea.
Dino

Pelican

2000 Club Member
I just read the entire list of exhibitors, this must be one huge building to house them all! Does everyone have product displays? It sounds a lot better than the one we have in White Plains.

Pelican

2000 Club Member
I was a little disappointed there wasn't more lawn equipment there, I'm shopping for a new Z this season. I still managed to collect two bags of literature.

Stuff that caught my eye:

Polaris is making a small tracked skid steer about the size of the smallest ASV (is it the 30?)

Komatsu is introducing two new skid steers, though I wasn't that impressed with them.

There was a relatively small articulated site truck with the dump mounted on a turntable similar to what the railrod uses so you can dump the load to the side of the truck

I'm going to start a thread on the LED lights I saw at the Whelen booth, so look for that.

I got screwed up at the 84/91 interchange, between trying to figure out which lane to be in, looking out for the cars flying past me, and watching the SWAT guys and hovering police helicopter (some nut with a gun was loose in the Capitol), I missed the exit. It took me 1/2 hour to get turned around and back to try again.:confused:

mdb landscaping

hey pelican. on february 28th the connecticut grounds keepers have a show at the hartford civic center. i went last year and it was great. if youre shopping for a Z you should definately go. all z riders, walk behinds, trailers and landscape trucks. a real good show.

Top Forums