Not open for further replies.
561 - 580 of 602 Posts

·
Administrator
3,155 Posts

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
Ok, so the pagination appears to be different. What type of mobile device are you on? Curious as it is showing correctly on my mobile
That reminds me...I also had it a couple times last night the layout was completely different, it was kinda stretched out and not all the info was showing. Exited out and tried a while later and it was back to normal.

·
Registered
50,738 Posts

·
Registered
50,738 Posts

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
Font Electric blue Darkness Multimedia Screenshot

Last post listed by EWSPlow was read. But it is showing as a new alert yet. There is absolutely NO difference in shade of gray/black/white between read and unread threads.

Maybe tell the developers if they can't fix it, just get rid of it. Assuming there are really developers.

I still find it ironic that back when Mike was in charge and there was an update, that bugs were fixed in a day or two. Now there's this massive company with hundreds of forums using the software and not only is the software crap, they can't get the developers to fix it. I always thought bigger companies had more pull with vendors.

·
Administrator
3,155 Posts
View attachment 251940

Last post listed by EWSPlow was read. But it is showing as a new alert yet. There is absolutely NO difference in shade of gray/black/white between read and unread threads.

Maybe tell the developers if they can't fix it, just get rid of it. Assuming there are really developers.

I still find it ironic that back when Mike was in charge and there was an update, that bugs were fixed in a day or two. Now there's this massive company with hundreds of forums using the software and not only is the software crap, they can't get the developers to fix it. I always thought bigger companies had more pull with vendors.
Daniel had mentioned this previously so I wanted to remind everyone that we are hoping to work on this feature and improve it down the line. However, at the moment I do not have a timeframe on when that will be improved.

·
Administrator
3,155 Posts

ps
@BossPlow2010 , don’t be circling back in a day or two and delete this.
A fellow VS teammate

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
Realizing I'm wasting monitor ink, but the Alerts have been even more fubarred than normal the last few days. I'm frequently showing unread alerts but they have been read.

Also, when I'm clicking on them more often than not it is bringing me to the top of the page instead of the actual post that was reacted or replied to.

And I'll save you the trouble, the "developers" are working on it.

561 - 580 of 602 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.