• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

commerical snow pricing

jrw lawn

HI I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me with pricing out snow removal for a condo complex. They want both a seasonal price and a per push price. I figure it will take 2.5 to 3 hours with two guys. One would be plowing with a truck and one guy would be doing side walks with a snow blower. They are not to fond of salt so I wouldn't really need a price on that. What I would need help with is setting up a rate for different depths of snow. exp 2-6insnow, 6-10, 10- and up. Also how do most people charge for seasonal prices. Do they charge for 14 Plows- and what if they go over. I am new to commerical accounts. I did resisdential last year, but I really didn't make any money. so insight would be greatly appreaciated. Thank you

Jrw Lawn