1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Closing Business-Equipment Available at end of March

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MattsMowingOH4, Feb 28, 2017.

1. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

I have the mount and front valance off of the 2014 1500. Will sell mount/valance for $500. Price lowered on the 2015 2500HD to $30000 with new DXT.

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Is the 2500HD a 2016?

3. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

Yes sorry it's a 2016

4. R75419

R75419 Senior Member

Check your messages.

5. JMHConstruction

JMHConstruction PlowSite.com Addict

You Ohio guys...why are you all so damn far away.

6. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

I will get back with you tomorrow morning got your message tonight

I'm down for a road trip for the right price

7. JMHConstruction

I would have been interested in the spreader. If you were closer I'd do it, but time spent getting there, I'll just fond one here. Thanks anyway. Good luck getting rid of everything!

8. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite Veteran

I happen to know a fella that could get it closer for you, how far is too far?

9. JMHConstruction

Depends on "shipping" cost and timing. I took a vacation for the first time in years, so I'm playing catch up.

Honestly, out here I can get a new one installed for 6700 or something, although I feel like I need to get that in writing since Jeff said his was over 8k, so I'll double check that. If that's the case, it might be better that route with the warranty and to get to know my dealer. I'll find out tomorrow and let ya know.