• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Christmas Present

diggerman

We usually try to buy our larger customers a gift for Christmas,a cheese and cracker basket,a constuction model with our name on it,etc.Does anybody else do this and what do you give.

Chuck Smith

2000 Club Member
I've never given gifts, but I do send cards to all my customers. Some I can wish a "Merry Christmas" to....
Others, I just wish a safe happy holiday season, and thank them for their business. At least 50% of my customers celebrate Hanukah... Sometimes it's hard to determine who celebrates what, so the "holiday season" covers all.

~Chuck

fivestr19

ussually some flowers if the property manager is a woman and got a guy we ussually send basket of peanuts, cheeses and sausages.

OP
D

diggerman

No Storm usually they are in a wicker sleighs with a bottle of wine,cheese crackers and so on.Thinking about big wagons with both company logos on them this year.

iowastorm

Don't forget to give some to the ISU people; you can charge them $50 per cracker and then 5 cents for the bottle of wine.