• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Chicago Area

ChicagoSnow

I can help you out........................

Let me know if we can be of any assistance to you?

Currently as far south as Ogden & Milwaukee (Chicago) and actually have in Franklin Park, north to Arlington Heights.

Pacocha Landscaping Services, Inc.

(847)699-0116
(847)699-0122 Fax

www.landscapeandsnow.com

e-mail:info@landscapeandsnow.com

Joe Pacocha, CSP

okmetoo

I'm here if you need help. It seems that the chicago area gets more than we do over here in indiana.
pager: 219-755-4838

would be glad to help if not swamped.

mtnbkn9

I'm not to far from J. Henderson.....I could be there in 3.5 hrs too...It's like the snow misses us every time...Goes North and South of us.....:confused:

Re: help wanted

Originally posted by hoyboy
Anybody near Chicago willing to help me out in a big storm? Let me know, I'm ok for up to 6", but could use the help over that.

Dan Norton
708-366-7339
Already been to one of your shops.

4.5 hour drive.

Snoworks

Looking for a subcontractor for the remainder of the season! For driveway plowing and commercial work! Will pay top dollar! Approx. 35 driveways, no more than that, and all the commercial work you would like after that!

For the NorthShore area!

Call me 847-561-3197

Chuck Benigni:D

Plow Meister

PlowSite.com Addict
I usually have 2 trucks to spare. One with a tailgate spreader. Both are very reliable and utilize only very experienced drivers. Call on me anytime.

Christopher A. Kinkade
(219) 808-9328

imasnowpro

Sub work

We are always looking for subs to back us up and are often times available to help you out during a storm. We cover from Chicago's south side and south suburbs east to Valparaiso down to Demotte. Call to discuss for next winter.
Mike Anderson
Snow Pros, Inc.
219-937-6697
imasnowpro@hotmail.com

HLS Wholesale

I've signed a few large accounts for next year and will need help...any of you Chicago guys available to help on a regular basis?

Let me know asap...thanks!

Dan Norton
Hoy Landscaping, Inc.
708-366-7339

HD61CUIN

I have been in the business for 6 years, started with a snowblower and some sidewalks. Moved up to a 4 wheel ATV and plow. Then to plow trucks with Vbox spreaders. On to Class C (class C IL/DL)truck setups with plows and spreaders. I owned a plow truck for a year...needed a better quality truck. I got my experience with heavy machinery in the military. I am capable of maintaining some heavy equipment also.

I do not currently have any equipment, I drive for another family company. I am getting tired of the family favoritism going on. I am looking for someone that needs a driver during the day, as I work 11pm to 7am. I live in Tinley Park, and have residential, commercial, and mainly large trucking firm experience.

If needed I have a 1/2 ton 4x4 with a Class 4 hitch and a 7pin.

708-670-8370
111*215435*1