Snow Plowing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Super Moderator
43,555 Posts
Philbilly said:
Any chance the bumper is available too?

People that buy bumpers have a truck to attach them to. What are you going to do with a bumper
Typically when a bed is pull off and not damaged it's to put a flat bed or utility bed on the pickup, both scenarios don't require the OEM rear bumper.

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes that is a really good deal. I would think the tail gate and the lights would be worth that.
They're worth more than the bed....and I apologize I didn't disclose that. Tailgate is NOT included

Any chance the bumper is available too?
No...bed only, and again no tailgate

For that price, I'd be willing to drive an 06/19 truck...if they fit.
Pretty sure this bed is good for back to '15....but I'm sure it could be made to fit anything with enough duct tape

· Registered
16,500 Posts
They're worth more than the bed....and I apologize I didn't disclose that. Tailgate is NOT included

No...bed only, and again no tailgate

Pretty sure this bed is good for back to '15....but I'm sure it could be made to fit anything with enough duct tape
The tail gate and lights should fit any size bed. The 8' bed itself probably isnt in as high of demand like a short box.

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think the factory bumper is worth more than the box, tailgate and lights together.
No, after speaking with some body guys, pretty sure the tailgate is the most valuable & sought after piece.?.....either way, I can't beleive I'm still sitting on this SOB @$500....someone make me an offer and come get it...please

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.