Chevy dumps

DanG

Shopping around the other day I stopped in to the chevy dealer where i used to work and they offered me what I think is a good deal.

2003 3500hd 4x4
gas engine/auto tranny
2-3 yard dump
Back up alarm
Western v-plow( I think it was 8 1/2 -9'?)

$35,619.00
0% financing for 6 years
said the payment would be under $600a month

Sound about what everyone else has paid for a truck set up like this?

Thanks,
Dan

LB Landscaping

Dealer around here has the same truck for listed for just under $27000 with out the plow. Another for around $29000. 0% is pretty nice though!!!

OBRYANMAINT

PlowSite.com Veteran
If my local dealer had that i would buy it! cannot get 0% on 2003

that price may be a bit high with the 6.0 but right on with a duramax or big block

here 24,000 base cab and chassis,no plow no bed,10,000 might be a slight heavy($) for plow and bed

Last edited:

cat320

2000 Club Member
$35K sounds a bit high for a gasser and 0% doesn't mean anything if your paying too much to begin withI'm sure that it's not like a siverado(best interior ) with power every thing.Just because you used to work there don't mean a thing belive me.

OP
D

DanG

I'll stop up there and get the details tommorrow.

I know they say they're giving great deals but you can't always trust them.:(

They'll try anything to make the sale.

Dan

OP
D

DanG

They have it listed on their website.
www.depaula.com
But they give hardly any info.
On their website they have it listed for $39,136.
Stock # T3330

It's got the 6.0L engine
Antilock brakes
Tilt wheel

Dan

A.L. Inc.

Dan- The 3500HD is a nice truck, but depending on the type of work you do (hauling/towing) I think the truck would be underpowered. I have the 6.0 in my pick-up and it has plenty of power, but you load that 3500HD with a sander and plow and that's a different story. There's a reason why that truck is leftover. Keep looking and good luck. Mike

TrailK10

Im not sure what they do now but I would think that they tweak the 6.0 a bit to get alittle more power out of it for a 1-ton I would alos imagine it has lower gears than a pickup.

Top Forums