Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a business in the area that's sold plows on the side and got out of the business a couple years back. The owner said he's got a left over Pro-Plow series 2, 7'6" brand new complete system that he'd let go for $3500.00.

I looked at it and it's literally brand new as he said. My only concern is it isn't quite wide enough for the truck I want to put it on, an '04 3500 silverado dually. I guess I could always put extensions on it. I don't really need it but being able to have a 3rd plow truck for that price is making me think.

My thoughts are I suppose even though they aren't a dealer anymore and are selling it from that standpoint, if I had any issues would Western take care of it?

· Registered
2,017 Posts
Can’t answer your question, but wanted to mention that you might not be able to put wings/extensions on the 7’6” blade. Usually they’re too light weight to take the stress from the potential additional snow weight from the wings. Just may want to make sure you can put wings on it before you do buy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.