1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Central Hydraulics in cab

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Flipper, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. Flipper

    Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT
    Messages: 1,180

    I am adding central hydraulics to my F350 C&C On my F550 they cut a hole in the floor between the seats and then built a mount over it which mostly seals it. The valves are in the cab. With the F350 I am going to have the valves out of the cab except for the spreader valve. I do need to get the 4 lines for that into the cab. I would like to come through the rear wall. I am thinking a roughly 3" o.d. grommet will allow for the hoses and control cables to come through. Anyone have a good source for such a grommet
  2. clark lawn

    clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio
    Messages: 1,233

    Check any truck parts stores for light grommets. They are about 4".
  3. Flipper

    Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT
    Messages: 1,180

    Great Idea. Funny because I probably have some of those on a shelf somewhere.