1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

CDL driver/ sub contractor looking for work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by the new boss 92, Dec 3, 2011.

  1. the new boss 92

    the new boss 92 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,989

    I'm looking for work this winter, i have a clean class b cdl with air breaks and clean driving record with plowing experience!

    i also have a chevy 2500 with boss 7'6 super duty plow available for work as well and carry insurence. availiable 24/7 and have working cell phone all the time!

    please contact me here or pm and i will get back to you!!!!!!!
  2. clark lawn

    clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio
    Messages: 1,233

    just curious, what letter is used for the air brake endorement?
  3. the new boss 92

    the new boss 92 2000 Club Member
    Messages: 2,989

    on the back of your licence it says restrict, it should have either a letter or say air break i have never seen a b non airbreak.
  4. rebelplow

    rebelplow Senior Member
    Messages: 147

    You know what the OP means when he says air brake endorsement. Lay off, and don't wreck his post looking for gainful employment.

    forum troll.jpg