Careful What You Wish For

PetalsandPines

I guess last year we got everyones snow in one week, how about this year we give Buffalo a break? ****The Christmas Storm of 2002*** Photo taken after storm**** Remember we had NO snow on the ground prior to this storm. Happy Plowing.

roofer.jpg

snowplowjay

Banned
let me put it this way when i say i wish for a rough winter i mean about a six 8-12 inch storms and a few smallers storms with like 3-6 inches not 50" in a weekend. Thats just mayhem.

jay

shamrock1

INSANE!!!!!

Petals&Pines,

Tell me that wasn't the most insane week and a half that you have ever experienced.....

We have been doing this for quite some time and most of my crew has been living here in Buffalo for most of their lives...

The general consensus after spending 5-6 straight days in our snow-fighting apparatus / rigs was that we experienced the most challenging, off-the-hook storm and snowfall amount that we have ever seen in our lives anywhere........

The Blizzard of 77' was not even that bad in terms of the snowfall amount, It was the 70MPH wind off the Lake that crushed the city then....

I do sincerely hope that we do not go through another bout of "Lake Erie Pummeling" this year, Give it to us in stages, We laugh @ predictions of 3 feet now!!!!

Top Forums