• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Can't get a tow?

sschario

My truck broke down last night. After I gave up on the parking lot repairs, I tried to get a tow truck to take it home. One of the bigger local tow companies told me that they could not handle anything with a plow. Period. They have a variety of modern equipment and I can't believe they would just pass it up. Is there something that I am missing?

I am still going to try and find someone that will tow it in the future, because I do not want to be stuck like that again. I had to pull it home with my Suburban and a strap.

tovoninc

My truck wouldn't start a few weeks ago in the driveway (luckily, my driveway) and I called a two truck. The plow was at the front of the truck but not attached. He showed up, saw the plow and told me he couldn't tow it. I told him that is was detached but too heavy to pull away from the truck. He then agreed to take it. May just be a preference on not towing it with all the extra length.