Snow Plowing Forum banner

"Canadian Weather+++++Snow"

6M views 68K replies 386 participants last post by  MIDTOWNPC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
  • How Is the weather....Where you're located??
  • Whats your prediction of this year??
  • When you get some snow let us know:bluebounc

#65,121 ·
My dad had his own business, I remember him telling me this when I started mine and I always looked at it that way. As much as I have to do I always look forward to invoicing...

#65,126 ·
You may have to start banking in a big city...
i remember when i started the store
I had to put up $1000 to get a $1000 visa cause I needed to order laptop parts online and there were no parents to co sign and I had to wait till I was 18

debit machines we so slow to process. We would close $20k and it would take 4 days to get into bank.

You could check your balance by dialing
1800456cibc

Markus would have been proud of Saturday’s

#65,128 ·
Where?

#65,133 ·
I got me one of them v ride 2's coming, based on your praise

Went for the 37hp big block with a 52" deck, should be a monster
Apparently I'm chopped Kannuckian bacon...

Bought a VRide 52" this spring along with the Turf Tiger.

Since both my Windstorms and 61" VRides have the 37 HP Briggs and Scrapiron, I opted to go with the same on both the TT and VRide. Overpowered but now at least some parts are the same. Have one 25 HP Kohler left, but it's kind of a spare and will go at the end of this season.

So far so good on the B&S. We had 1 issue so far (other than the oil leaks from filters loosening on their own) where it would randomly die. Turned out the battree was junk or one of the cells was and causing it to die. Finally went completely dead, replaced it and the problem went away.

PS Dealer just replaced a PTO clutch on one of the 61's...less than 2 years old and almost 1,000 hours on it.

PPS The VersaTurfs finally showed up. Just had them mounted on one of the 61's yesterday so we'll see how it goes. But based on how well they do on the TT, I think we'll be pretty happy with them.

#65,134 ·
Mine died randomly once, turned out I hooked the fuel shut off on a branch and starved it of fuel...lol. No big issues so far but only 200hrs. I still love it.
Slop came back into the axle on the kubota so I replaced the pivot pin and cured how bumpy my sites felt on it...lol
Office supplies Writing implement Pen Font Cylinder

Probably should have done it at 3k hours not 4k.

#65,136 ·
Mine died randomly once, turned out I hooked the fuel shut off on a branch and starved it of fuel...lol. No big issues so far but only 200hrs. I still love it.
Slop came back into the axle on the kubota so I replaced the pivot pin and cured how bumpy my sites felt on it...lol View attachment 253620

Probably should have done it at 3k hours not 4k.
For whatever reason we've had a couple issues with the fuel shutoff as well.