Snow Plowing Forum banner
65661 - 65680 of 65750 Posts

· Registered
58,827 Posts
You're a lifer...you're never going to quit.

· Registered
3,928 Posts
It took my dad years to sleep thru the night when there was snow forecasted. He said the first two years of retirement he wanted to drive into town to see how much snow there was and what guys were up to. I offered he could do the weather checking and if there was something call me out. But my mom said that be a hard no, your retired now just relax and enjoy being at home she would say.

· Registered
17,474 Posts
It took my dad years to sleep thru the night when there was snow forecasted. He said the first two years of retirement he wanted to drive into town to see how much snow there was and what guys were up to. I offered he could do the weather checking and if there was something call me out. But my mom said that be a hard no, your retired now just relax and enjoy being at home she would say.
What a slacker .!!!

· Registered
3,928 Posts
My Boss will text 4 of us around 7 pm to let us know he will check for snow and text us at 3am for Go or No .

I think I still check the Radar and Weather forecasts more than he does .

I am up every night around 2am Winter and Summer .

Old habits are hard to break .

I'd never wake up from a text. I have my phone on silent when I sleep, just callers from my contacts will make it ring. No freeking way my sleep will get disturbed by a text or email, or a be real reminding you to take a pic :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
58,827 Posts
I thought I was one of your favorites...

65661 - 65680 of 65750 Posts