Snow Plowing Forum banner
65141 - 65160 of 65166 Posts

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
Dean must be sodding.. its starting to rain here...
productive day
Morning litter garbage run
Installed 3 new toilets
Pressure washed the wash bay and tried out a new drain cleaner pressure washer attachment
Laid some sod
Washed some trucks
Got an hour of rain
Two trailers sold off the side lawn.

Blue sky and sunshine here.

today was my last day working for a larger company I’ve held contracts with for a long long time
They terminated all my contracts 30 days ago because I bought a property that they were trying and wanting to buy. They were never going to get it. The owner had planned to sell it to me for many years but I didn’t think I could ever make it happen. Then he came up with an idea and offered it to me so I took it. I’ve serviced this one site for 12 years and there has never been a complaint. I explained everything to them in a nice well written letter however they won’t re consider. I guess they had big plans for this property and a pending deal with a large chain. They were pretty confident they would own it and be able to close the car dealer and rebuild a drive thru

This coffee tastes extra good today.
anyone know a good flower shop in guelph?

Attachments

2,774 Posts
productive day
Morning litter garbage run
Installed 3 new toilets
Pressure washed the wash bay and tried out a new drain cleaner pressure washer attachment
Laid some sod
Washed some trucks
Got an hour of rain
Two trailers sold off the side lawn.

Blue sky and sunshine here.

today was my last day working for a larger company I’ve held contracts with for a long long time
They terminated all my contracts 30 days ago because I bought a property that they were trying and wanting to buy. They were never going to get it. The owner had planned to sell it to me for many years but I didn’t think I could ever make it happen. Then he came up with an idea and offered it to me so I took it. I’ve serviced this one site for 12 years and there has never been a complaint. I explained everything to them in a nice well written letter however they won’t re consider. I guess they had big plans for this property and a pending deal with a large chain. They were pretty confident they would own it and be able to close the car dealer and rebuild a drive thru

This coffee tastes extra good today.
anyone know a good flower shop in guelph?
Had you not written them the letter, would they have found out you had bought the property?

·
Super Moderator
9,818 Posts
Apparently I'm chopped Kannuckian bacon...

Bought a VRide 52" this spring along with the Turf Tiger.

Since both my Windstorms and 61" VRides have the 37 HP Briggs and Scrapiron, I opted to go with the same on both the TT and VRide. Overpowered but now at least some parts are the same. Have one 25 HP Kohler left, but it's kind of a spare and will go at the end of this season.

So far so good on the B&S. We had 1 issue so far (other than the oil leaks from filters loosening on their own) where it would randomly die. Turned out the battree was junk or one of the cells was and causing it to die. Finally went completely dead, replaced it and the problem went away.

PS Dealer just replaced a PTO clutch on one of the 61's...less than 2 years old and almost 1,000 hours on it.

PPS The VersaTurfs finally showed up. Just had them mounted on one of the 61's yesterday so we'll see how it goes. But based on how well they do on the TT, I think we'll be pretty happy with them.
That’s why you need to get a Kawasaki, burning oil is acceptable per the manual (or at least it used to be)

·
Registered
51,680 Posts
That’s why you need to get a Kawasaki, burning oil is acceptable per the manual (or at least it used to be)
Yeah, I remember that from the days of "breaking in" my Deere ZTrak.

Went to a heavier weight oil per the dealer and the problem went away.

·
Registered
51,680 Posts
Missile Command was awesome.

·
Registered
16,242 Posts
When my wife and I bought our house in our early 20s , there was a wood deck into the back yard. i guess no permits were pulled back then when it was built cause there was no steps down to the grass just a 2ft fall.
I had some left over stone risers about 3ft long that I was young enough to carry in on my shoulder from the front driveway. Fast forward to our 30s we pulled the deck off and built a 2 storey deck with a dry patio under it and a staircase to the yard. I used one of the risers to split wood on for years before we switched to propane, so much impact split it in half. What to do with a split stone? it moved around laying here and there until I just gave it a home today in the back garden while we redesign.... And the wife asks how long its been there.

Plant Dog Leaf Road surface Grass

65141 - 65160 of 65166 Posts