Snow Plowing Forum banner
64821 - 64840 of 64898 Posts

·
Registered
49,885 Posts

·
Registered
49,885 Posts
By the time this week is over we may have to turn irrigation systems on.
On the way to church yesterday I could see some drought stress in a boulevard. That area always shows quick, not sure if it's beach sand fill or what.

·
Registered
16,065 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I have a problem back up to 10 kubotas,
A few years ago a customer of mine died and I continued cutting the lawn for his wife...
She sold the farm this spring and is in the process of moving.... "Do I want his Kubota?"
Its not a hard sell. 22 yr old with 500 hrs. 5ft deck, 4ft bush hog, 5ft snowblower. Might even use it with the aerator.
Maybe I can keep it at the house and get my wife to do the grass and snow... A guy can dream...
Edit: comes with a single axle trailer...

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Looks like I have kin in Texas...

I showed up to a plaza I own once and a guy Was out front sitting on the sidewalk

I said how are ya today. Oh good. I was just out for a walk.
Found out later he was the one who tried to break into the back yard
View attachment 251150
I have a problem back up to 10 kubotas,
A few years ago a customer of mine died and I continued cutting the lawn for his wife...
She sold the farm this spring and is in the process of moving.... "Do I want his Kubota?"
Its not a hard sell. 22 yr old with 500 hrs. 5ft deck, 4ft bush hog, 5ft snowblower. Might even use it with the aerator.
Maybe I can keep it at the house and get my wife to do the grass and snow... A guy can dream...
Edit: comes with a single axle trailer...
wife’s boyfriend might appreciate it more

·
Registered
16,065 Posts
I showed up to a plaza I own once and a guy Was out front sitting on the sidewalk

I said how are ya today. Oh good. I was just out for a walk.
Found out later he was the one who tried to break into the back yard

wife’s boyfriend might appreciate it more
I do this with people parked on my street, its not the "Hello, Im Dave Snyder..." thing. i always start with a " Everything alright!!?"
Its more of a way to let them know theyve been noticed. Also a chance for them to see the dashcam in the truck... Its surprising how many people are just parked on sideroads, the minute they feel noticed they move on.

Cets answer to the boyfriend thing

"As long as hes got a wallet with him whats the harm."

64821 - 64840 of 64898 Posts