Snow Plowing Forum banner
64801 - 64820 of 64898 Posts

·
Registered
49,885 Posts
At this point it's probably let's see how many hours I can get out of this thing rather than getting a shiny new one.

You must look after your stuff to get that many hours out of it. ROE has been good on that piece.
I see you are schizophrenic...don't you know the rules don't allow 2 usernames? lol

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
They cut here with a shindawa trimmer
Shrubs are cut with a machete

It’s 28 degrees
Sun is at max UV

I hear it’s been all rain back home.
only places we have cut are new places we didn’t service in fall. Everything else looks like next week.

Marcus is that a 1 infront of the 3?
U idle that while your counting your money ?

Attachments

·
Registered
16,065 Posts
No its 3445hrs. I mean yeah..I havent shut it off since I bought it.. its a year and a half old...lol
Your crew chief is lying to you its been sunny and clear since you left.
Grass is growing gangbusters....
Take a break, you earned it, recharge, retool, everything will be great when you get back...
I need to find that post from the last time you got back....lol.

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
a few plazas have sold and the new owners paid some big prices to buy them
Renewals are fine
The great part is some of them are direct comparisons to property I own but I’m not selling. Everytime I call my friend he answers don’t sell it’s a sign of weakness

my scag diesel has a kubota engine and it’s a great mower. Only problem I ever had was some slime in the fuel tank that caused some stalling which was an easy fix.

·
Registered
16,065 Posts
Markus I people are going to need shirts when they buy my hats.

when you planning on starting up?

I just got an offer on my property and it’s not for sale.
After this week I have socks that match that hat....
Going to say I love the scag standon. Fantastic cut and boy does it hold ditches and hills.
Takes some getting used to the deadman switch in the platform, cant step off and walk behind it. Also I feel like the brake is on the wrong side for stepping off. Have to hit the pto switch with the right hand and brake with the left to keep the engine running, if you want to pick something up. Maybe its the finger but I find this hard to train myself to do for some reason and Im pretty ambidextrous.. i look past these minor things cause its a great mower to run.

·
Registered
49,885 Posts

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
After this week I have socks that match that hat....
Going to say I love the scag standon. Fantastic cut and boy does it hold ditches and hills.
Takes some getting used to the deadman switch in the platform, cant step off and walk behind it. Also I feel like the brake is on the wrong side for stepping off. Have to hit the pto switch with the right hand and brake with the left to keep the engine running, if you want to pick something up. Maybe its the finger but I find this hard to train myself to do for some reason and Im pretty ambidextrous.. i look past these minor things cause its a great mower to run.

i have a hustler stand on 36”
is it that much better ?
I want a snow blade on mine

i find using the stand on to blow stuff off is the biggest time saver. We save hours on city walk ways using the stand on

but I’m just a computer guy.

64801 - 64820 of 64898 Posts