Fourteen Contracting Inc.

PlowSite.com Addict
Canceled due to the Delta Delta Delta?

Thought we were on...

Screenshot_20210912-143904_Firefox.jpg

Triple L

PlowSite Fanatic
Glad I ordered my plow 3 months ago

"The 8-14LE were delayed due to steel supply from CBR laser. But we do have everything needed and these are in production. He WILL get his blade. Customer can relax, he will get the blade long before it snows!!! They are planned now for delivery early October."

MIDTOWNPC

PlowSite Fanatic
Glad I ordered my plow 3 months ago

"The 8-14LE were delayed due to steel supply from CBR laser. But we do have everything needed and these are in production. He WILL get his blade. Customer can relax, he will get the blade long before it snows!!! They are planned now for delivery early October."
When in doubt salt it out ? Lmao

Maybe you should presalt

MIDTOWNPC

PlowSite Fanatic
26 to be exact

your going to love it
My favourite is driving to the site when she’s real deep seeing everyone in a truck pushing their brains out and I stop to grab a coffee. Then it’s time to Plow the site and pass them again still pushing their brains out. Flick the lights. If Jd taught me anything it was when snows the factor get a tractor and don’t ever touch the dishwasher. I don’t want to boost his ego but I think he was on to something.

Btw I’m do for a new dishwasher it’s ten years old. couldn’t tell you a thing about it.

Mr.Markus

PlowSite Fanatic
your going to love it
My favourite is driving to the site when she’s real deep seeing everyone in a truck pushing their brains out and I stop to grab a coffee. Then it’s time to Plow the site and pass them again still pushing their brains out. Flick the lights. If Jd taught me anything it was when snows the factor get a tractor and don’t ever touch the dishwasher. I don’t want to boost his ego but I think he was on to something.

Btw I’m do for a new dishwasher it’s ten years old. couldn’t tell you a thing about it.
Puff ball season....!
IMG_20210918_121953.jpg

Mr.Markus

PlowSite Fanatic
They are puff balls they pop up overnight, good fried up with butter...a fall mushroom delicacy....https://www.thestar.com/life/food_wine/2020/09/20/its-giant-puffball-mushroom-season-heres-how-to-identify-and-prepare-them.html

Mr.Markus

PlowSite Fanatic
your going to love it

b015b3d9ed22f1d8abb7ccc63c4dd1be_width-600.jpeg

Top Forums