"Canadian Weather+++++Snow"

BUFF

PlowSite Fanatic
Still not sure, hes been great. I was palming a treat for some training exercises and he decided to claim it. Im glad it was me and not my wife cause he was very aggressive about it and had to be pinned down to stop. We're aware of his resource guarding and have been working well on it but this was the end of a long good session and I let my guard down.
After he got a taste he won't be going back for seconds..

Still not sure, hes been great. I was palming a treat for some training exercises and he decided to claim it. Im glad it was me and not my wife cause he was very aggressive about it and had to be pinned down to stop. We're aware of his resource guarding and have been working well on it but this was the end of a long good session and I let my guard down.

Sheesh, ya you don’t know what they’re seeing from their view of it, I have birds and I know one’s terrified of hands because I’m pretty sure the previous owners used to hit him. He’s gotten better but I still really have to watch (When I first got him, I got some monster bites)

But ya, man that’s a nasty bite, so I don’t know maybe he bit more out of fear than aggression.

Whatever happened to the old phrase don’t bite the hand that feeds you.:confused:

Glad you’re still working with him, hope he gets better with time.

Mark Oomkes

PlowSite Fanatic

Attachments

• 20210719_071517.jpg
    20210719_071517.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 7

Mr.Markus

PlowSite Fanatic
Nice day, avoided the heavy rain for yhe most part...
Came home to no power.... Neighbour had a sea can delivered and the driver hooked a hydro line... snapped 3 poles took out the transformer in front of my place and the post hidden by a spruce on my front lawn. We'll see how neat they are about it, not really stoked about looking at a hydro pole outside my front window.
No shower for me.....I feel bad for my wife.

Top Forums