"Canadian Weather+++++Snow"

Mark Oomkes

PlowSite Fanatic
Speaking of Ford when is this lockdown going to be lifted and everything opened back up.

I hardly dare to say it, but Dear Leader didn't screw it up this time...other than masking 2-4 year olds. She didn't reimpose lockdowns or any other nonsense and as one who is logical would assume, "cases" are dropping. Duh

Even more surprising is the state Dept of Health is allowing local health departments to determine quarantine restrictions so 4 local counties are not requiring students to quarantine if asymptomatic.

But her "Vac to Normal" plan is stupid and set herself up for failure if Michigan residents continue to say screw the vaccine.

Hey guys, quick question.
Got called on a 3 to 4 acre job, don’t know what trimming is involved yet, just want to get an idea of what the ballpark charge is.
Largest ones I do are about an acre and a half, Just wanted to get an idea so I don’t over quote myself.
If you don’t want to say I understand, not a problem.
Thanks.

SilverPine

We don't charge per acre. I like to look at the property and estimate the amount of time it takes to complete it. Cutting, trimming, gardens ect. 3 acres could take 1 hour or a whole day depending on what needs done. Hard one to answer as everyone's hourly rate will be different depending on equipment and crew size.
A bit more info will help.

We don't charge per acre. I like to look at the property and estimate the amount of time it takes to complete it. Cutting, trimming, gardens ect. 3 acres could take 1 hour or a whole day depending on what needs done. Hard one to answer as everyone's hourly rate will be different depending on equipment and crew size.
A bit more info will help.

I’m just on the mower was thinking about that, lol. Using a 52 inch, supposedly has some hills, but ya I apologize, not a lot information, I just wanted to get an idea or thoughts before I went there. I know it was a blanket question.
Thanks

Mr.Markus

PlowSite Fanatic
If you are going into the larger acreages you are going to want a larger mower than 52". Its nice to have for little patio areas and around buildings but a 2 acre horse paddock, laneway will drive you insane.
My numbers wont matter to you, probably lose you the bid...lol.

Top Forums