Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65245 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 1/2" in North Dakota

We got about 1 1/2" on 10/30/06 in Grand Forks, North Dakota. It was great got paid extra for plowing (out of contract til Nov.) and tried out my new toys. Wasn't much but still fun.

Ryan:)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here we go again

Looks to me that we will be getting some snow this week end....wind has now shifted and hitting uus from the north...and temps are dropping from that bomby weather that weve had the last 2 weeks:guns: I,m ready to go:nod:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Daner;330975 said:
Well I had my first outing for this year...not a heavey duty storm...just enough to push:drinkup:
Its amazing what 60km north will do. We've been out 4 times so far. There's a foot of snow on the hood of my old bronco. My dad was in Owen Sound the other day, when he drove home to Hamilton he said he was surprised how different towns had different snow amounts. He said Fergus had more snow then Arthur.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like Its warming up again this week...London Ontario got 3 feet of snow yesterday...Just 2 hrs west...I watched It on the radar...It was steady all day.
Oh well a break for a week...I can,t complain Its only early Dec. and had My first push In.
I think It's going to be a good year this year:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
We got over 3 ft in some areas of town made for a long 2 days. The whole city was shut down on Friday. People stuck all over the place funny what can't wait for the streets to be cleared. But no snow in the forcast for this week maybe some freezing rain.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Finally managed to drag my ass out of my igloo today only to find it was damn near 50 deg again...gotta love it :)

PS. poncho62...what's with the big green letters?

1 - 20 of 65245 Posts