1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Can You Name This Part??

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Cfdff85, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. Cfdff85

    Cfdff85 Member
    Messages: 84

    I have a little trivia question, this picture is taken from a 2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4 ext cab 1500. Can you be the first to tell me the correct name to the part out-linned in red? It is apart of the front suspension system!
    READY GO!!

    TRUCK (1).JPG
  2. repo_man62

    repo_man62 Senior Member
    Messages: 502

  3. amsoil man

    amsoil man Junior Member
    Messages: 25

    frt swap bar end link or also known as link pin
  4. motorider000

    motorider000 Senior Member
    Messages: 110

    YUp its definately summer.
  5. ght1098

    ght1098 Member
    Messages: 86

    Stabilizer link, kinda hard to tell, but it looks like you need a new one. :eek:
  6. badranman

    badranman Senior Member
    Messages: 265

    Anyone who watched Seinfeld knows that's a johnson rod. :rolleyes:
  7. Magik

    Magik Junior Member
    from Ohio
    Messages: 7

    Nah its a clanker rod... lol
  8. drplow

    drplow Senior Member
    Messages: 174

    sway bar linkage.
  9. tuna

    tuna Senior Member
    Messages: 488

    Sway bar link,I win. :D
  10. shawnh618

    shawnh618 Junior Member
    Messages: 2


    It's just a little stablizer.
  11. Up North

    Up North Senior Member
    Messages: 921

    I could be wrong here but I believe that is what they call a thingamajig.

  12. NJ Plowman

    NJ Plowman Senior Member
    Messages: 794

    Anybody got a dollar? :cool: