Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 plug 8.5 foot Pro Plus with wings and I’m looking to upgrade to a new truck. Can I put a 3 plug Ultramount Pro Plus plow on a 2018 GMC Sierra 2500. Gas engine, crew cab, 6.5’ bed. If I can what wire harnesses would I need to make it work? Thanks in advance.

· Registered
18,088 Posts
you don't want to buy that 26345 by itself though. it's cheaper to get a 28055, which has the 26345 and 64311 in it, but it's priced LESS than the 26345 by itself.
He should already have both those cables from his current truck I would assume...

Should only need a couple of items from the whole list all depending on what the last truck is.

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I plan on keeping my old truck. It’s a good runner and I wouldn’t get too much money for it. My new truck I want to get set up just Incase my old one has a problem or finally dies. But I also have second older 3 plug pro plow I keep up at a hunting cabin. So I would need all new cables and parts for a 3 plug setup on a new truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.