1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Buying a C8 what truck side mount kit to I need?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Nonstop, Dec 18, 2012.

  1. Nonstop

    Nonstop Junior Member
    Messages: 1

    The C8 has the a frame, cylinders, and hoses, looking to put it on my '01 F250.

    I am thinking I need the EZ Classic mount for my truck. Research shows there are round tubes for the older C8s and square or "L" shaped supports for the newer C8s. Just by looking at the pictures, I am pretty sure the plow I'm interested in has the channel or angle supports and not round tube.

    Anyone know what mount I need to buy. Part numbers.
  2. valleyviewlawns

    valleyviewlawns Member
    from Montana
    Messages: 90

    Go to Meyer's website, click on the Genuine Parts tab, and then click on EZ-Identifier Application in red letter, center left of page. That will walk you through it with pictures.