• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Buy from the most experienced in the Industry!

I had to laugh. I looked over the RCPW snowplow parts catalog I received in the mail today. It says on the cover, "Servicing The Snow Plow Parts Market For Over 2 Centuries." For those of you who might overlook the obvious, we didn't have cars (let alone plow trucks) until the early 1900's. Decades, centuries--it's all the same.

I remember them fouling up an order we had placed. There was no way possible that we could have ordered what we received. The lady was snotty and agreed to fix their mistake. I should have been the one with an attitude, I got the wrong order and had to wait all the while. Needless to say their attention to detail is lacking. I just thought I'd pass on my experiences and maybe get a laugh or two.

Lazer

They did move snow prior to motor vehicles.

~course it wasn't until the invention of the Boss plow that snow removal entered the 20th Century....;)