Snow Plowing Forum banner

Bulk Bagged Salt in Delaware??

5K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  melt all 
#1 ·
Where can you find Bulk bagged salt in Delaware for a good price?

#2 ·
port of wilmington exit off 495 north bound side . over half a million ton avail

#11 ·
try your local landscape supplier or nurseries i know of one that sells them for about what desnowman said like 250 give or take a couple bucks for 1-9 pallets i believe then more will get cheaper not sure of the supplier on rt 9 but that price is close to what i pay in north wilmington

#14 ·
I can get it for $215 a pallet. That is 50 pound bags, 49 bags to a pallet It comes out to like $4.15 a bag. I am in PA though (near Harrisburg), so it would be quite the drive?

#16 ·
Jonestown Ag supply. You must buy at least 1 pallet, but thats it.

#17 ·
This is an old post but check out Alexander's Lawn and Garden. They don't stock a ton, but they usually have a few pallets. They should be under $250 a pallet unless prices jumped up from last year, I am not salting this year so I never checked. Let them know what you want and if they don't have it they will order it for the next storm. Everyone waits until the day before a storm so they usually run low.

Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.