Buffalo finally gonna get some snow !!

DaySpring Services

PlowSite.com Addict
Do you get your salt from Pfhol? I'm getting pretty low and was wondering if they have any left? I'm going to try to get through the season with what I have left so I dont have to worry about storing it.

BuffaloJoe

DaySpring Services;1012782 said:
Do you get your salt from Pfhol? I'm getting pretty low and was wondering if they have any left? I'm going to try to get through the season with what I have left so I dont have to worry about storing it.

I buy from Pfhol, picked up some the other day they got plently left at the Gateway Depot.

OP
green frog

green frog

Question about salt. Do you need to carry more than 1mil/2mil insurance coverage? Are you liable for slip and falls? My commercials have asked about it so may add it next year but just a tailgate spreader.

lumps

green frog;1012916 said:
Question about salt. Do you need to carry more than 1mil/2mil insurance coverage? Are you liable for slip and falls? My commercials have asked about it so may add it next year but just a tailgate spreader.

I don't see why you would need any more insurance. No one I've talked to (customers or my insurance agent) have ever mentioned anything about it. If anything, you're greatly reducing the chance of a slip and fall.

grandview

PlowSite Fanatic
lumps;1012955 said:
Just the way GV likes it! :drinkup:

Wet is ok,not to crazy about the heavy part!:cry:

lumps;1012958 said:
I don't see why you would need any more insurance. No one I've talked to (customers or my insurance agent) have ever mentioned anything about it. If anything, you're greatly reducing the chance of a slip and fall.

How will you be setting it up? If they only want you do salt on request and anything happens it should be more on their shoulders if anything happens.

Spring better get here quick! Roasted a tranny today in one of my trucks. Spent the afternoon and the better part of the evening under that POS. Quit after the dam thing leaked ATF all over my nuts. At least I got my driveways done before it was totally cooked.:angry::angry:

MahonLawnCare

green frog;1012660 said:
They are actually calling for 8-12 inches. Hey Grandview is this enuf snow to get rid of some low ballers?

i don't know about in NY but down in O H I O when we got blasted consecutively throughout the beginning of Feb, I got a lot of new work from guys that couldn't hack the 22'' we got in two days...so it should rid out some of the weekend warriors

Top Forums