• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Brake Squeal

mxrdrvr3

:D lmao that reminds me of the time my neighbors cat decided to make his last bed inside my fan shroud on my 86 jimmy full size......i dont think i need to go into any more details about........lol:D

we found a mouse that made his house in the air intake on the engine of one of the hopper spreaders like 2 years ago. I guess he made it during the summer but he had already passed away when we went to fire it up in the fall. Didn't smell to nice.