1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bought the LED version..

Discussion in 'Back-up Buddy - Back-up & Utility Lights - Trucks' started by alternative, Feb 5, 2010.

1. alternative

alternative PlowSite.com Addict

So far I like it...at least the way it looks on the truck. I have yet to use it because we have had no snow, but I;ll post my feedback on how well it works when I do use it.
    I like how solid this thing is built. VERY high quality.
    I definitely recommend this unit

2. alternative

Led w/ whelen strobe

Seriously..I don't promote any product or company just for the hell of it, but I finally used my backup buddy last week and it is amazing! You really have to try it yourself. I have home-made units on my other trucks that function and look ok...but this is by far brighter and ALOT cleaner, more neatly designed set up. No wires to hard-wire, or bolts to rust. It looks really good on the truck as well-I leave it on with a hitch lock. I'm going to order another one for my personal truck. ussmileyflag

You have to at least try it out, they give you a no hassle (30 day money back) guarantee. But you wont use that, because like me, I was skeptical at first and thought, ok, I'll just try it out and ship it back when it doesn't preform to my expectations. Well, I'm keeping it and I bet you will too. :nod:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  3. dpglandscapes

dpglandscapes Senior Member
    from 01982

now you have the led version, i was thinking about just getting the regular 50w one do the strobe lights have a flash pattern, and how bright are the leds because i have led lights built into my bumper when i put it in reverse they come on and i feel like there not that bright

4. alternative

No seperate flash patterns..but the LEDs are super bright! Just buy it - you will no be dissappointed.Thumbs Up