Snow Plowing Forum banner

Bought plow for driveway, won't work

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  performanceturf 
#1 ·
I purchased this plow to clear my drive but it is not doing a good job, see photo, I can't figure out the problem. It keeps tearing up things. Can any of you give me some good ideas on proper use. Any help would be appriciated.

[Edited by Lazer Man on 12-06-2000 at 03:19 AM]

See less See more
#7 ·
I think the first issue with snow is that it is to removed minus the driveway surface, this machine might have the tendence to be used more by those contractors who do concrete work in the summers,lot of curb repair after using one of these.But with the ability to wing back the out side blades there is great potential for a prosperous residential snow business, and the ability to also do sidewalks without ever getting out of the machine.So I suggest since you own this that you go right out and get a couple more and go to the nearest Trailer park and start offering to do individual drives at a cut rate because of the speed and efficency at which you be able to operate.

#11 ·
I don't see what the problem is.
Don't all you guys do driveways with these type plows?? It's what we use.
Seems to me you just need more practice.
Bring it up here to Erie and we'll try it out and let you know. Better yet, you come with it and we'll let you practice on our sites.

#17 ·
When you get done with the drive run around back and get the patio, would ya please?
Is this thread to remind us of the jackball that wanted to plow residentials with his Kenworth?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.