Snow Plowing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM SELLING AN 2011GMC SIERRA 2500HD. WITH 62,000 MILES WITH AN 6.0.ENGINE. THE TRUCK IS THE W.T. PACKAGE AND IS WELL MAINTAINED, OIL HAS BEEN CHANGED EVERY 3500 MILES. HAS NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS HAS NEW TIRES AND ALSO HAS A
FISHER ON TRUCK ASSEMBLY THAT IS THE TWO PLUG. TRUCK IS AN ONE OWNER.
PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Plant Car Motor vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I AM SELLING AN 2011GMC SIERRA 2500HD. WITH 62,000 MILES WITH AN 6.0.ENGINE. THE TRUCK IS THE W.T. PACKAGE AND IS WELL MAINTAINED, OIL HAS BEEN CHANGED EVERY 3500 MILES. HAS NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS HAS NEW TIRES AND ALSO HAS A
FISHER ON TRUCK ASSEMBLY THAT IS THE TWO PLUG. TRUCK IS AN ONE OWNER.
PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. View attachment 195366 View attachment 195367 View attachment 195368
Send a P.M to me to discuss the price only respond if your interested.
Thanks
Snowandiceman

· Registered
58,697 Posts
Send a P.M to me to discuss the price only respond if your interested.
Thanks
Snowandiceman
I'm looking for a replacement for my other company, actually the CFO's company. But I'm only interested if the price is right.

· Registered
58,697 Posts
Seeing that I am the only one that had responded, did you send me an asking price? If so, can you send again as I do not have any PM's from you.
I'm waiting on pins and needles...although if the price was listed in the post, I could possibly get off the needles at least.

· Registered
58,697 Posts

· Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Michael J. Donovan,
Thanks for replying , Guys if you read my listing right it says to send me a P.M. if you are interested. Plus I did get a P.M. from someone and it wasn't you. Please only send a P.M. if interested other wise don't bother replying to the post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.