1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Boss v plow left wing

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by kdhuck, Jan 4, 2009.

  1. kdhuck

    kdhuck Junior Member
    Messages: 17

    I have a RT2 the left wing will retract only about 3/4 way. Extends just fine all other work great any Ideas. Cleaned screens and valves.
  2. B&B

    B&B PlowSite Fanatic
    Messages: 12,777

    Start with greasing the center hinge and checking for correct tension on the wing return spring...that'll take care of 99% of them. The other 1% is either a bad wing cylinder or a bent/damaged hinge point.