41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
48"

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
I think I need one for my driveway…it would definitely be the envy of the neighborhood. Not eco friendly though. I better wait for the electric version.
Almost thought you were a hypocritical Dem for a minute...

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Looks like a video is out…
At least he ran it in a parking lot.
I love it when he tests a mower in his swamp ( vs cutting grass) or " takes a machine north" to use it for an unintended purpose...

I'd never buy one of those, no cab for the money is crazy.
Rather have a used baby multione type machine ( sorry it's the brand I know) that can work 12 months vs a glorified fert spreader that works 12-20 days in our market...
At least a multi force can work all year and I wouldn't buy one of those either.

I'm starting to think this equipment is being built for YouTubers...

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Looks like a video is out…
I love when people mumble and whisper when they know they are on video!!:dizzy:
Speak up! Jeezus
The guy doesn't sound too excited. Send a better rep…
At least he ran it in a parking lot.
I love it when he tests a mower in his swamp ( vs cutting grass) or " takes a machine north" to use it for an unintended purpose...

I'd never buy one of those, no cab for the money is crazy.
Rather have a used baby multione type machine ( sorry it's the brand I know) that can work 12 months vs a glorified fert spreader that works 12-20 days in our market...
At least a multi force can work all year and I wouldn't buy one of those either.

I'm starting to think this equipment is being built for YouTubers...
You may be on to something there. I don't understand how people are able to make back the money that these machines cost to buy and maintain. I guess if you're a big outfit and get a deal on 10 of 'em, but for a single buyer, no way. The benefit I see is it makes your job easier and faster. That way, you can do even more work for less money.

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
They had one of the prototypes at the shoe leather luncheon today. Looks like a pretty decent machine. Not ready to be a alpha or beta tester, but it looks good.

One thing that I asked the engineer about was the shutting down when stepping off the platform. The implement shuts off and the engine idles down, but it does not shut off. He wasn't sure why the narrator said that.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
They had one of the prototypes at the shoe leather luncheon today. Looks like a pretty decent machine. Not ready to be a alpha or beta tester, but it looks good.

One thing that I asked the engineer about was the shutting down when stepping off the platform. The implement shuts off and the engine idles down, but it does not shut off. He wasn't sure why the narrator said that.
No pics or videos???

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
Dentist appointment is tomorrow...

41 - 60 of 88 Posts