Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious which relay in the pack is for the lights, and if that may be my issue. When I switch to plow side, I have NO lights, not one. But, my blinker truck side, stays lit solid, and the other blinker doesn't work at all (blinks rapidly like a bulb is out)

It would seem the relay is screwed up, at least that's what I'd check first.

· Premium Member
17,038 Posts
Just curious which relay in the pack is for the lights, and if that may be my issue. When I switch to plow side, I have NO lights, not one. But, my blinker truck side, stays lit solid, and the other blinker doesn't work at all (blinks rapidly like a bulb is out)

It would seem the relay is screwed up, at least that's what I'd check first.
Is this a new install?

And I'm going to spitball here. Is this an install on a new gmc where you transferred the harness from an older gmc?

· Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry for not responding sooner, i was pretty banged up at the time and failed to realize there were several disconnected wires on the blade itself. also, that my truck side was in complete and total functioning order because a few hours prior i had moved a blade i know that was good, and everything worked well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.