Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of the BOSS led headlights and the passenger side one, the LEDs across the top(DRL) quit. Unfortunately they are are out of warranty date. Has anyone else had any issues? They are supposedly sealed with epoxy. Has anyone ever taken one apart?

· Registered
17,483 Posts
Yay.. the first "My upgraded expensive headlights aren't infallable" thread.
I thought for sure after I bought them that I would be the first to post something like this
I don't think anything about them is a repairable item. You need to buy a new one or possibly even a set.

· Premium Member
17,092 Posts
I have a set of the BOSS led headlights and the passenger side one, the LEDs across the top(DRL) quit. Unfortunately they are are out of warranty date. Has anyone else had any issues? They are supposedly sealed with epoxy. Has anyone ever taken one apart?
Never heard of any issues yet. I think that is the parking light circuit, did you check the headlamp connector at the light itself?

· Registered
58,836 Posts
I had to get oot of the truck a few times this past week to clean the snow and ice oof them. The heaters work, but only to a point.

· PlowSite.com Veteran
178 Posts
Instead of replacing with a Boss marked light look for JW Speaker the company that makes them for Boss. They sell their smart light for $100 cheaper. I'm sure if you do a search you can find them cheaper especially since you already have the Boss wiring harness and you just need the light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.