• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Bobcat Wanted / Plower Wanted - Western Subs of Chicago

scottL

PlowSite.com Addict
Looking for an owner operator with Bobcat for upcoming storms. Located in Carol Stream, IL. Lot's of snow, lots of hours.

Looking for extra owner operator Plow truck. MUST have 8' plow or better. Carol Stream West through St. Charles route.

Must be good with extreme snow, solid equipment only.

630 234 7209
Ask for Scott

silver08

up coming storm

Hey i saw you were looking for help. I am from Iowa i can drive out after we get done cleaning up around it shouldnt take as long as it will in chicago are. I would love to come out and take part in a epic storm. i have a brand new blizzard power plow and new tailgate spreader. (blizzard too ) and 10 years of exp. of course insurance. give me a call with what kind of work you have and what you are willing to pay 515 40 7122 luke .

OP
scottL

scottL

PlowSite.com Addict
silver08;1223243 said:
Hey i saw you were looking for help. I am from Iowa i can drive out after we get done cleaning up around it shouldnt take as long as it will in chicago are. I would love to come out and take part in a epic storm. i have a brand new blizzard power plow and new tailgate spreader. (blizzard too ) and 10 years of exp. of course insurance. give me a call with what kind of work you have and what you are willing to pay 515 40 7122 luke .

Luke, Your phone number is not complete. Can you PM me? Otherwise call; 6 3 0 -- 2 3 4 -- 7 2 zero 9

dmax173

If you're still looking for help I have a 08 duramax with 8'6" hiniker v and a bobcat s185 with 7' snow bucket fully insured. (952)237 7951

I know it was for last season, but if you're looking again this season, I have a 2009 Chevy 2500HD and a 2010 Western MVP plus 8'6" with wing extensions. I've been doing commercial lots the last 2 seasons.
I live in Carol Stream. I can also provide references from my contractor.

OP
scottL

scottL

PlowSite.com Addict
JazyT;1322393 said:
I know it was for last season, but if you're looking again this season, I have a 2009 Chevy 2500HD and a 2010 Western MVP plus 8'6" with wing extensions. I've been doing commercial lots the last 2 seasons.
I live in Carol Stream. I can also provide references from my contractor.
Send me a PM, please.

triplaz

06 Ford f350 with 8' plow and salt spreader
06 Nissan Titan with 7'6" plow.
I live in Downers Grove, IL but I'm moving to Addison, IL in December.
5 Years experience.
Shovelers available, if needed.

OP
scottL

scottL

PlowSite.com Addict
Sooooooo ... Let me see if this is how it works ..... People are interested in maybe getting some plowing work and are posting their equipment and interest BUT no contact info Thumbs Up

If your interested send me a PM ( Private Message ). Name, Phone, Town and equipment. :nod:

triplaz

scottL;1322958 said:
Sooooooo ... Let me see if this is how it works ..... People are interested in maybe getting some plowing work and are posting their equipment and interest BUT no contact info Thumbs Up

If your interested send me a PM ( Private Message ). Name, Phone, Town and equipment. :nod:
My name is Irman, here I'm Triplaz,
My cell: 630.362.6244
Call me if you interested