Blizzard Sold Out!

landman

Well, decided to take the plunge and went to buy a Blizzard 8611 to mount on our backhoe. The dealer said he couldn't get anymore this year cause Blizzard only makes a certain amount of plows each year and the ones they have in stock are already sold to other dealers. Oh well guess i'll just have to go buy a Protech now.

Jay ALC

Yes, it seems they sell out every year becuase they only produce a certain amount. Same thing happened here last season. Must mean something though that they sell every one even though they keep uping production numbers each season I believe. ;)

Pelican

2000 Club Member
I bought one of the last ones available last season. Their parts suppliers, especially the manifold producers, can only make so many parts, this is what I was told by Blizzard last year.

Jerre Heyer

Landman, There are still some 8611's available. No full hydraulic units though only electric hydraulic. New manifolds are in the works to make the 8611 a full hydraulic option for next year.

There are dealers in the network with plows also you just have to be paitent enough to wait for your dealer to track them down for you. Shipping charges will be according to how far they have to send them.

Jerre

Maverick

My Blizzard dealer up here is selling the remaining 810's he has for $4795.00 installed. Keep in mind that I am in Alaska and will most likely have a higher cost because of shipping but was wondering how this compares to the lower snow states?

jpl

Maverick,

Thats right in the ball park. Connecticut dealers are selling for the same . Little less for cash and carry

dieseldave

JOHN , THE PRICE OF 4795.00 SAID INSTALLED. THE MSRP OF A 810 IS 4395.00 AND IT LOOKS LIKE 400.00 FOR INSTALLATION. WHICH ISN'T A BAD DEAL. IT TAKES A FULL DAY TO ASSEMBLE AND INSTALL A 810 BY A SKILLED TECH THAT WON'T BUTCHER YOUR TRUCK.

jonmeyer

BLIZZARD PLOWS

I PUT 5 810'S ON MY FLEET AND THEY HAVE CUT MY TIME DOWN BY OVER 33% ON BIG LOTS V.S. A 9'2" BOSS V.

(NO UNSPONSORED ADVERTISING)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

landman

guess i'll wait til next year, I have currently talked to a guy I know and it turns out he lost a very large account and has 4 protechs available and I might buy one for a great price. I guess after John Allin toured the Blizzard factory he bought up all the remaing stock.lol!

brad welch

Maverick said:
My Blizzard dealer up here is selling the remaining 810's he has for $4795.00 installed. Keep in mind that I am in Alaska and will most likely have a higher cost because of shipping but was wondering how this compares to the lower snow states?
IAM A BLIZZARD DEALER WITH AN 810 LEFT FROM THIS YEAR FOR 4100 CASH AND CARRY OR 4500 INSTALLED E ME IF INTERESTED AT mooseozby@sbcglobal.net