Blizzard Power Hitch 1 on '14 F350

Out of the heavy residential plowing game, I got a job with the municipality and snow plowing is tough to line up with that. However I would like to keep my plow and do my own lot as well as some friends and neighbours. I sold my 01 and just bought a '14 F350 and am trying to find a mount for it. Storks has the complete unit with hangars and the cross tube but they want $750USD for it. All I really need are the hangars, my crosstube is still just fine. I know Western had a crosstube with the same design on there Unimount?? maybe. Does anybody know of a company that will sell just the end hangars for either of those mounts or am I stuck with the entire kit?

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
Assuming you are referring to the pushbeam, are you aware that they are not universal and a different to match the frame width of each truck? so the pushbeam from any random kit will only work on the truck it is made for. Unless you are a skilled fabricater

I am aware of that and I am a skilled fabricator. I talked to a guy at Storks on the phone this morning and he priced out just the hangars for me. My pushbeam is actually too wide for the new truck which will make it easy to chop down and weld new plates on the ends.

Thanks Diesel. I looked into it and I do question whether the boss mount would be too far back as well. I ended up just biting the bullet and buying the hangars from Storks. I'll get into the install here in the next few weeks. Want to try to find some OEM '14 Ford headlight plugs to graft into my '01 plow harness.

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
Thanks Diesel. I looked into it and I do question whether the boss mount would be too far back as well. I ended up just biting the bullet and buying the hangars from Storks. I'll get into the install here in the next few weeks. Want to try to find some OEM '14 Ford headlight plugs to graft into my '01 plow harness.

If you cant find them, in a pinch Boss headlight adapter part # MSC08839 will give you both sides of both ends

So I haven't had time to get anything done on my install yet but I just came across a Power Plow with a Power Hitch on it.
Now I have an 8600 speedwing right now, this plow appears to be in better physical shape on top of its additional control over the wings. it's got a new plow side wiring harness and cutting edges. All it comes with is controller and plow for $500. I am going to go tomorrow and have a look at it. It is reasonable to assume that my truck side harness is not going to work for this plow right?

Top Forums