Blizzard PH1 on 2018 F350

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by HelgerServices, Jul 12, 2020.

1. HelgerServices

HelgerServices Junior Member

Just to settle some curiosity. Does anybody know or tried to mount a 2008-16 Blizzard Power Hitch 1 frame on the 17-20 Super Duty's. A friend of mine as well as myself want to swap our plow frames to our newer trucks.

I understand the new trucks have a completely different frame than the 11-16 but anything can be done with a welder. My town keeps ancient plows on new trucks every time the dpw gets a new truck. One of their trucks is a 2019 f550 and has a side plow from the 80's mounted on the passengers side.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Well, not eggzactly but I have a PH1 on a 2014 RAM. There were no Blizzard mounts for this truck either.

So as you said, it can be done.

And then a year later I added an aftermarket bumber that necessitated further modification.

3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Blizzard,Bumper,Boss lights?

Doesn't qualify as a BBB rating!

m_ice and dieselss like this.
  4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Yes

5. fireside

fireside PlowSite.com Addict

The answer is yes it can be done pretty simple! I have one on 2019,15 and 14 chevys. Using new truck side mounts and new headlight wiring

Mark Oomkes likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    HelgerServices

HelgerServices Junior Member

you have any pictures of what you did?

7. fireside

fireside PlowSite.com Addict

I will look Thur my photos. If you look under my posts there are pictures here of my 2012. We just put one on my sons 04 Chevy samething new truck mount using ph1 plow and wiring