• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Bid

Randall Ave

PlowSite Fanatic
Your asking what it would cost, it's your property, or are you going to do this for a client? Should not take longer than 15 minutes. Here it would be at least $100.00, salt I don't know.

Hydromaster

PlowSite Fanatic
What equipment are you, they going to use?

Are you:they going to charge us much for 2 inches as they do for 12 inches or you/ they want a seasonal bid or per push?

Ps If I missed it what state, city and elevation is this located in & what’s the average snowfall?

BossPlow2010

PlowSite Fanatic
What equipment are you, they going to use?

Are you:they going to charge us much for 2 inches as they do for 12 inches or you/ they want a seasonal bid or per push?

Ps If I missed it what state, city and elevation is this located in & what’s the average snowfall?
Guys location says misery, pretty sure when they get snow there it just about shuts everything down.
I guess that wouldn’t represent the whole state, but my guess, being February, they don’t see much of it

EWSplow

PlowSite Fanatic
Guys location says misery, pretty sure when they get snow there it just about shuts everything down.
I guess that wouldn’t represent the whole state, but my guess, being February, they don’t see much of it
Geography 101; the state of Missouri goes further north than Decatur IL. There are are members from there and I believe they get snow.

racer47

i do 1 . 2 cars wide ,steep hill ,you have to stay on top of it ,mine is on my discretion .... temps make all the difference in the world. freezing rain .pre salt . sleet salt , snow salt , 1 inch snow plow salt, i charge 100 to plow 100 to salt ,if you don't stay on top of it you will end up in ditch .or not be able to get up hill .i have did it for over 20 years .don't sell yourself short on it , I'm only 2 miles from rd. so very easy for me to no what's going on on that job their are about 25 nice homes on it and they depend on me to do what ever is necessary to keep rd. open . i would think i could charge more . ((((main thing is make sure it is on your discretion )))) or walk away