• $300+

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Big Nate's Plowing

PlowSite.com Addict
another one for your pricing pleasure:D

brent2.jpg

brent1.jpg

1st one is strait accross from one side to the other 21 spaces, no cars after 5, the seccond one is the side lot, 400 ft deep maybe a little less, 3 loading docks and 1 overhead door, about 125 feet wide, or 10-12 passes, no salt on lots but front walks are shoveled & salted.

~Nate~

asphalter1

That's a $ 250.00 account. I for one have drivers to pay and being fron n.j. they don't work cheap.I wouldn't touch it for less.

OP
B

Big Nate's Plowing

PlowSite.com Addict
I have a liability waiver on file that was drawn up by my lawyer that was signed and notorized, someone gets hurt, their a$$ not mine.

BTW I bid it out and won @ $160.00 including walks

~Nate~

Sno

That's a $ 250.00 account. I for one have drivers to pay and being fron n.j. they don't work cheap.I wouldn't touch it for less.

Asphalter,
Those are my piles of snow in that picture.

You are right, it took some time. The snow sat a few days and Iced up under the snow. Took at least two hours if you count just a little drive time.

It's funny to see the low ballers on the poll, anything below Nates 165 I guarantee will be out of business soon.

Nate has pretty low overhead, he may be ok.... If he slows the beast down. :waving:

But I tell you this, In a three day snow storm, you would have to almost live in that lot if you plowed every two inches.

Might squeeze a couple more if they are close.

Poor truck....

:rolleyes:

BRIMOW525

no doubt at least 250 per plowing. JUST plowing. Time is money and it costs to keep the rigs running let alone gas and supplies and stuff. Sorry Nate but in my neck of the woods you'd be a low baller.

I'll be the first to admit I bid it for a $100 the first time I seen it but after reading the other post just now and seeing the higher bids I had to take a second look and now I see why missed the other half of the 2nd pic:eek: could of been a real loss if it would of been one of mine now that I looked at the whole lot it would be between 175.00 -- 190.00.
Joe

OP
B

Big Nate's Plowing

PlowSite.com Addict
Originally posted by BRIMOW525
Sorry Nate but in my neck of the woods you'd be a low baller.

different reigons bear different prices, I am seeing what others would charge. the added plus is that I picked up mowing & landscaping from the snow removal which is worth far more then $50 here $50 there, they just accepted a $3k proposal for landscaping which will cost me a whopping $536 in materials and 8 hours of work, so $2k in profit......new 52" mower:D :D

~Nate~

BTW, I too would like to find out who bid <$100:rolleyes:

OP
B

Big Nate's Plowing

PlowSite.com Addict
may be if you were not such a smart ass you would have recieved a warm welcome from me....oh well another n00b on the ignore list

oh and all of my property's are staked, I was doing sub work when it happened :rolleyes:

~Nate~

Sno

Nate,
You need another pole on "overworked snow plowers"

Maybe we can run statistics on arguments VS Snowfall accumulation..

LOL

:drinkup:

Top Forums