Snow Plowing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
I concur with Ontario026, Im buying an Ebling!!!

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
I just smile everytime i see thier big banner at the top on this site, Mid winter special for just $3199.99... Im glad i payed double that and then some still but atleast i got a solid product... Ebling!

·
Registered
245 Posts
bosman;926017 said:
Nothing spreads faster than bad news, its not looking good for ASI's future sales.
Reality:
There's more folks who dont frequent internet forums than do, so there's a huge audience they still have to tap into .

Quick business name change and not a problem in the world...the profit per unit vs cost of change of DBA is a no brainer to screw as many as possible

so in reality, their future is very much intact. Shadey, but intact none the less. Many businesses operate in this exact format and sap as much as they can while they can and laugh all the way to the bank.

·
Registered
165 Posts
IHI;926032 said:
Reality:
There's more folks who dont frequent internet forums than do, so there's a huge audience they still have to tap into .

Quick business name change and not a problem in the world...the profit per unit vs cost of change of DBA is a no brainer to screw as many as possible

so in reality, their future is very much intact. Shadey, but intact none the less. Many businesses operate in this exact format and sap as much as they can while they can and laugh all the way to the bank.
Very true, but what goes around, comes around.

·
Registered
50,862 Posts
JD Dave;925848 said:
I left a response, we might as well have some fun with it.
Didn't that look like the mfg's truck?

Didn't seem to be mounted correctly either, since the leading edge of the wing edges don't hit the ground.

Wonder who installed that one?

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Mark Oomkes;926396 said:

Didn't seem to be mounted correctly either, since the leading edge of the wing edges don't hit the ground.

Yes it did. I wonder what would happen when you hit your first curb? LOL

·
Registered
245 Posts
Mark Oomkes;926396 said:

Shhhhhh, "that was just quickly mounted on the truck so we could show the features of the plow, it was'nt adjusted for perfection, there was'nt even any snow to move"

no matter what the excuses will be flying out of the bag as quickly as anybody calls them out...why the heck would you set up a publised demo unit the way it needs to be, they can tune it after you buy it:dizzy::D

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.