Snow Plowing Forum banner

Better get ready, even you southern guys

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Alan 
#1 ·
#2 ·
From the map I'd say we're only due for snow showers here but the forecast has us with snow showers on Wednesday and snow on Thursday. I guess we'll know for sure by Friday. Whatever, we're about as ready as can be, BRING IT ON!!!!

#7 ·
Man, when are you guys going to figure out that weather.com sucks? The new models runs from 00Z don't show a large amount of measureable precipitation for NE as the old runs. However, that could and probably change.

#8 ·
Lucky 13

Iowastorm-

In regards to your signature:

Make that a lucky 13 homeless people shoveling for you if it doesn't start snowing soon. ;) I'll be coming to see ya. I'll bring my Monkey Warts tractor with snowblower. We could do every mall in your town it's so productive.

No, I really don't have a garden tractor in case you were wondering.

I'm glad you are here to liven things up for us.

BTW- Would you be kind enough to pass on some of the good weather resources you use?

#12 ·
At the present the forecast for the Champlain Valley is nothing more pressing than a 30% chance of show showers through the end of the week. I'm bummed, I want SNOW!! Sure would be nice to have something to bill this month, other than the contract jobs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.