Best & worst paying NSP's

Hotfeet

Just curious what everyone's experiences are with these and other national service providers?
Mine experience are:

Springwise great
Facility source horrible
Command 7 n/a
SMS assist so, so
Fernandino n/a

BossPlow2010

PlowSite Fanatic
Millennia housing out of Cleveland. You can call and they’ll explain it’ll never happen again, until the next month
Fernandino Tried to short us like 3% if they paid within a month, told them I’d raise the bill 3% if they tried to do that.

leigh

PlowSite Veteran
The ones I used to work for were all so so, they aren't around anymore by the old names but probably are on your list with a new name ! I moved on because I didn't want to be an employee of a low paying middleman. I like to plow without the added stress. But that's just me.

shawn_

Anytime a national has called me asking me if I’m looking for work they send their prices and i usually just send back LOL or NO THANKS. They want you to work for pennies on the dollar... I don’t get why anyone would work for these guys.

m_ice

PlowSite Veteran
Anytime a national has called me asking me if I’m looking for work they send their prices and i usually just send back LOL or NO THANKS. They want you to work for pennies on the dollar... I don’t get why anyone would work for these guys.

We dont work for them but here is my assessment...
If you have the office staff to keep you p on the paper work it can work. Like any negotiation, the 1st price doesn't have to be the final price.

Kvston

I have chosen to use NSP to build my business. I find I get work I wouldn't get otherwise. I'm using them to build name recognition [with store managers and district managers] and market share. I totally blow up their pricing. One of the perks of being on the edge of larger areas [I'm the rural located guy] is you can almost set your own pricing for locations no one else wants.

My opinion is the NSP won't be going anywhere. If you can keep them on a leash, make them part of your business and only work for the quick paying and reliable ones. Keep the contract percentage small so you aren't reliant on them for your business to survive. That's my two cents.

Top Forums