Best skid steer snowblower?

lawntec

Somany factors to consider here, but where we are, the snow is not heavy, nor is there a lot. Butthe most frustrating this is the little bit of snow that the snowblower can get inside the impeller at the end of a push. Which snowblower is best for getting the most amount of snow off the street?

seville009

PlowSite.com Addict
I think the more important factor is the hp of the skidsteer; The more power, the better the blower performs. Hi-flo hydraulics is also better.

that just leaves less snow on the impeller.

I keep a small crowbar in the cab to knock off ice and snow that builds up on the impeller though

OP
L

lawntec

While you are correct in the HP part, I would assume certain brands make more the impeller and/or auger lower to the ground so it cleans the last little bit better. I would venture to say that some are worse also. :)

seville009

PlowSite.com Addict
While you are correct in the HP part, I would assume certain brands make more the impeller and/or auger lower to the ground so it cleans the last little bit better. I would venture to say that some are worse also. :)

do you mean the little pile of snow left in front of the whole blower like if you stop in front of a garage door? If so, really the only thing to do is either drive parallel to the door as close a possible, or use a shovel to push it out farther from the building. Not much the actual blower can do to grab it.

Top Forums